how many views?

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

ear ache

I have had an ear ache for a few weeks now, and it is slowly killing me.
er12 Effective Earache Home Remedies I've always had wierd problems with my ears, but my doctor just told me to chew gum to keep my jaw moving and it would help... problem? I kind of hate gum. I can never find one I like. And I hate chewing chewing chewing!! makes my jaw sore. I've tried it and still have the same problem..
anyways, back to my ear ache. Lately I have had a ear ache and I dont know how to get rid of it.. i looked up some at home remedies... and i found...





1. chew gum as chewing gum usually clears the ear canal which may be clogged due to a variety of reasons

2. use a warm compress by holding it against the affected ear

3. Garlic, ginger or onion can be prepared as a poultice. Just pound the garlic, ginger or onion until juice is extracted, make a paste out of it, warm a little, put in a soft cloth and use this on the affected ear

4. Olive oil is applied like mineral oil wherein a little is warmed and dropped into the ears.

5.hydrogen peroxide

6. mouthwash

 7.tiger balm or the teething gel, just put a drop or two on a cotton ball and put the cotton ball in the affected ear.


8. add vitamin C rich food to your diet


I wanna know who in the world came up with some of these ideas!!


No comments:

Post a Comment