how many views?

Saturday, January 15, 2011

I'm a hawk...MINI HAWK.



day in the life of a preschooler..
come to school..
find my name tag..
play with my teacher..
circle time with my fellow preschoolers..
count all the preschoolers..
group time..
color with my teacher..
blow bubbles with my teacher..
play in shaving cream..
make a panda bear out of a lunch bag..
song time with my fellow preschoolers..
sing my heart out..
snack time..
eat a deliciously delicious snack with my teacher..
physical time..
play parachute with my fellow preschoolers..
run in and out of the parachute..
small group..
collect all the m&ms before someone screams "dont eat pete" at me..
color/glue/paint my letter..
give my teacher my name tag..
see my mom/dad..
say goodbye to my teacher..
leave preschool.

LIVIN THE LIFE.

2 comments:

  1. Chels you really are one cute girl! You've always been great with kids! Your blog is adorable... I'm obsessed!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. chels your blog is adorable!! i cant believe this is only the first time ive looked at it.
    oh ps this is madison ludwig:)

    ReplyDelete